Warehouse Despatch Professional
Graham Smith UK Ltd is a quick responding, customer focussed Materials Supplier, based in Brinkworth, from where we manufacture and distribute a vast range of products to Network Installation Engineers both in the UK and around the world.
We have grown rapidly by consistently out performing our competitors in the Fixed and Mobile Telecoms Market and are now recruiting staff to take us to the next level.
All of our employees are offered the opportunity to develop their potential in a flexible and caring environment working in clean, bright and up to date facilities designed to accommodate a multi-generational team.
We are now looking for someone to join our Warehouse Despatch Team preparing Customer Orders for Despatch and completing all the relevant accompanying paperwork. The successful applicant will have;
• Strong Communication Skills, both written and verbal internal & external customers, a level of attention & detail, with the willingness to question & to be forward thinking where appropriate
• An Outcome focussed approach with the ability to manage competing demands
• At times a hands on requirement is expected to make the task fluid so a level of fitness is preferred
• A determination to get the job done right first time
• The ability to work under pressure at times & work as a one team ethos
• A good proficiency in Microsoft Outlook Word & Excel with skill on web based applications
• The ability to use our in house computer IT System training will be provided.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply via e-mail email@example.com
In the first instance for more information on this position.
A rate of pay will be offered in line with your ablity, alongside a Company Pension Scheme.