INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Graham Smith UK Ltd aims to provide defect free products to its customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates an Integrated Management System, known as the IMS that has gained ISO 9001, 14001, 27001 and 45001 certifications, including aspects specific to the provision of Assembly and Packaging of Cable Assemblies built to Clients specification and supply of Materials for use in Telecommunications, Data Communications, Broadcast and Security activities. The organisation also, where required, recycles obsolete equipment.
The Managing Director and the senior team are committed to develop and continually improve the Integrated Management System in line with its strategic direction and the enhancement of customer satisfaction.
The Management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with the aim of achieving customer satisfaction
- Communicating throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs and complying to all current and relevant legislative, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Monitoring its Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety and Information Security performance and implement improvements when appropriate.
- Establishing the IMS Policy and Objectives which are regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability and effectiveness.
- Adopting appropriate control measures to eliminate any identified risks to the Business, Environment, Health and Safety, Information Security or product offering
- Ensure that our business activities minimise the harm to the environment and take active measures to minimise the environmental impact of our operations by preventing pollution, reducing energy consumption and implementing initiatives to reduce waste.
- Ensuring the availability of appropriately trained personnel
- Safeguarding the Health, Safety & Welfare of all employees, sub-contractors and visitors whilst at work.
- Ensuring that persons who are not in our employment, but who may be affected by our work activities, both on site and off, are protected.
- Providing safe plant and equipment and to ensure it is properly inspected and maintained.
- Provide the necessary information, instruction, training and supervision for employees and others who may be affected by hazards associated with work activities.
- Confidentiality i.e. protection against unauthorised disclosure
- Information Technology Integrity i.e. protection against unauthorised or accidental modification
The structure of the Integrated Management System is defined in this Manual, Procedures and supporting documents.
All personnel understand the requirements of this Policy and abide with the contents of the Manual.
This policy is communicated to persons working for and on behalf of the Company. It is periodically reviewed for continuing suitability to satisfy the needs of the Company’s procedures and objectives, its customers and the ISO Standards mentioned above. This policy is available to the public upon request.
Llew de Sousa
Managing Director 25th January 2023